So I was trying to locate some of our old wedding photos on one of the numerous photo/bucket/order sites out there, and unbeknownst to me, I found our slideshow pictures... I found pictures of Stephen and I as babies/kiddos... it was INTERESTING! Needless to say, when people see Miss Annabelle, it's always..."well, if I ever wanted to see Stephen with a bow in, I just did!" And to that, I respond, "Yes, very true. But look at this picture of me around that age...." and they are usually surprised greatly!
Well, I was convinced that she looked just like me as a baby...and though she may....I found some pictures of her cute daddy that are right on up there in the competition. So here are some pix for your viewing pleasure!
YOU be the judge....
What's funny, is that often we hear, that she makes US start to look alike!
Too funny! She has features of both, for sure!
ReplyDeleteI used to think it was ALL Stephen. But after seeing those pictures, she really is a mixture.
ReplyDeleteTo cover all my bases, I will say she looks like the best parts of your both! :)
ReplyDelete