A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Halloween 2011
I think we have officially established a new Halloween tradition! We had some of our friends over to trick or treat with us! The Kneeshaws, the Lippards, The Johnson's, and Carrie & Aubrey. We had pizza and fun and watched in delight as our little ones got super into trick or treating!! Annabelle refused to hold our hand or ride in the wagon! She wanted to rush from door to door, showing her latest trick... saying "trick or treat" and getting candy everytime!! Our little one was a mouse, and we made daddy into a piece of cheese, and I was supposed to be a cat, but couldn't find my cat ears, so I noshed on the cheese for the pic. Enjoy!! Because we all did!! It was wonderful!!
And of course, the very next night we had our 3rd Anniversary! Another year of wonderful. I'm crazy about this big lug!!!
I am a hard working, wife, momma, employee, counselor, and have my priorities out of WHACK at times. But I know a few things! 1) I know God is my ROCK and on nothing else can I stand. 2) I have the best husband in the world. PERIOD! 3) I love mommyhood and take pride in her admiration for me! AND 4) No matter how hard I try to control my life, everytime I let go and let God, it's SOO much better then what I was working on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment