Here us some documented proof...

This is where an 1/8th of the mess landed from the attic... Into the perfectly clean guest room/soon to be nursery! Holy Cow!
BUT... We got rid of a ton! And I mean... I didn't organize boxes... I went through every single box and organized it all!!! And just so you know- we have excessive storage, which really just means excessive room to keep junk we should have let go of A LONG time ago!! Here's what our poor trash men had to deal with after that weekend...

BUT along with that we got rid of TONS and Stephen built me some killer shelves in the attic which was much needed and perfect and I am as always amazed by my husbands mad handy man skills!!

So now when I need. 12-18 month little girl clothes- all I have to do is grab a tote!! It's not 100% yet and if I were to take a pic of what is existing to the right of all of this...it's a bit crazy still!! But still about a 70% improvement!
On to finishing up the laundry room and attic and my closet so they are 100% done and not 70%!!
Ahhhh..... 4.5 wks to go... If it doesn't happen now- it WON'T happen then!!
Anybody wanna come play clean up!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone






No comments:
Post a Comment