Let me just say!! We have had SO much fun this week with our little pumpkin! She has just been laughing, giggling, BubbbbbBuuubbbbbb-ing with daddy, having fun with friends and family, and just coming into her little personality!As you can imagine, it just adds to how much more time I want to spend with her, as if it weren't enough before! I found myself keeping her up (well, not swaddled and in bed) and sleeping on me while we slugged on the couch watching the Bachelor tonight. What a precious one! She did great today for her "Aunt Sara" who comes over and keeps her on Mondays. We are just so blessed. I am amazed at how much better God's plans always are then my own. Every morning I get excited to see that sweet smile looking up at me!
Screen Time Guidance for 12-18 Month Olds
3 days ago






she is so precious! i can't believe how big she is getting. it must be so fun to see her personality developing. bubbly - wonder where she gets that from. ;)
ReplyDelete(tell me that's bloomers in the top left picture - not a hat!?! hee hee!)
I'm so happy for you and your love for Annabelle!!
ReplyDeleteThose are MOST DEFINATELY her bloomers!! It's her faux chef hat! :)
ReplyDelete