She is super precious!! We so need to get our girls together to meet and "play" ha! AK might try to stick your little one in her mouth, that's all she wants to do these days. Keep on blogging! I love it!
I am a hard working, wife, momma, employee, counselor, and have my priorities out of WHACK at times. But I know a few things! 1) I know God is my ROCK and on nothing else can I stand. 2) I have the best husband in the world. PERIOD! 3) I love mommyhood and take pride in her admiration for me! AND 4) No matter how hard I try to control my life, everytime I let go and let God, it's SOO much better then what I was working on!!
She is super precious!! We so need to get our girls together to meet and "play" ha! AK might try to stick your little one in her mouth, that's all she wants to do these days. Keep on blogging! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the last photo! She looks like she's dancing :)
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure she is. She's requesting a MOMMY FIST BUMP!
ReplyDelete