I don't know...daddy thought it would be funny to put some on my face too. I promise she didn't have it all over her face like it looks like. :) But she ate them up! They are recommended for 4 months and up, I have often heard 6 months too, but we decided...we are her parents, we can make that call! And homegirl LOVED them!! I mean, in case you couldn't tell. Then she was in desperate need of a bath, and I'm sorry to my male readers, but we had mommy/daughter bath time and it was great. Just cooing and laughing. Then finish her "dinner" get ready for bed, and that little one was OUT the minute the lights went out.
Goodness. I just want to hold her all night. I mean WHO KNEW How much you could love your little ones? :) Duh! So then Stephen and I watched our DVR of "The Modern Family," "Cougartown," and....wait for it....TODDLERS in TIARAS! HA. It's our secret family addiction. We are just dumbfounded by some of those mommas. I could never imagine putting makeup like that on my baby! Tonight the show seemed to be poking fun of this one mom who kept saying..."I don't push her...I try to use positive reinforcement..." and then it clips to her screaming and talking down to her 3 YEAR OLD! Oh my goodness. Yes...the dreaded train wreck that has reeled us in! Not much for the average Joe...but for us, we had a great time! Watching our little one grow and become who she will be, and spending time cuddling watching funny shows and bonding over how crazy we find hideous mommas w/ beautiful girls, who hate pagents, wear things called "flippers" and have tantrums right and left.
Good Night All!
Pray for my Thursday's. They are really hard on me...Work all day, straight to my Practicum, home to my husband already off to work for the night, a baby ready for bed and my overtired momma helping out for that hour between Stephen leaving and me getting home. Love you all friends. Enjoy EVERY moment with your little ones. I can't believe she will be 4 months old in 5 more days. Everyday gets more and more fun! Thank you God for knowing my needs and not listening to my "plans."






No comments:
Post a Comment