Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!....4 Months Old!

YAY!!! 4 months and Loving Life!! This little punkin is so wonderful! I just adore her more and more everyday! She went to the doctor today for her 4 month well check, and she has officially moved from the 50th percentile across the board to the 75th percentile! She is measuring spot on and is on point to the week for all milestones thus far!!

*Rolling over at 8 weeks
*Sleeping 12 hours through the night at 12 weeks.
*Laughing Out LOUD-not just little giggles, but now CHUCKLES!! At 16 weeks
*Grabbing and pulling her feet up to her mouth started last week, week 16/17
*Trying solids, sweet potatos, at 17 weeks, and loving them!






We are so blessed to have a little one that is so cute and fun and full of giggles and smiles for her mommy and daddy! Since returning to work I take in every minute that I get to spend with her. Nursing, Napping, playing in the floor, cooing at each other, I mean-how fun is that!! I'm officially jealous of you stay-at-home mom friends! I know there are stressors that come with the territory, but I dread the thought of someone else hearing her first word, or seeing her first crawl or steps... So relish in those moments and know what a blessing it is! -On that note though, work is going great, I need more time to catch up on things, and my counseling practicum is going WONDERFULLY!!





I love you sweet sweet Annabelle...
I prayed for your husband again last night, praying for his parents to raise him as a Godly young man, having a wonderful father to look up to and mold him into the man that will meet your needs. Your daddy is so so amazing, and my greatest hope is that you will wait to fall in love with a man as amazing as your daddy, like I did! Umm...He just melts my heart everyday!

I love you, I love your daddy, and we are both so excited to see what each and every day with you holds! So far, it's been a wonderful ride...but..."we've only just begun..."

2 comments:

  1. you are such a good mom! I love your sweet heart, and little AB is getting so big. AK and AB just need to get together and drool with each other soon!!
    Good job, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, i hate to say it because i know how you feel, but..she looks just like Stephen!! It's crazy! However, she does look a lot like your baby pictures :) She's so stinkin cute. She and Adeline need to meet soon. We need to solidify their friendship.

    ReplyDelete