Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Happy Easter for the Dixons!

Happy Easter Friends and Family!!
Our weekend was PACKED!! It consisted of a visit from DiDi & great MeMaw (who was in for the weekend), another trip to the park for a walk and playing in the grass...which almost always ends up ino ur mouth!! Attendingcousin Bryson's birthday party/the Finney Easter gathering, cards & camping with Ben & Katherine.














Sunday we had our first Easter as a family, which began with me going on a wild goose chase through the house follow Dr. Suess like clues until I found my beautiful necklace I had been wanting since Christmas! AB got her first Princess movie, Sleeping Beauty, one of my favorites, and daddy got a "manly" diaper bag for when he is on daddy detail and doesn't have to tote around our sassy girlie bag!!


We then headed off to church in the adorable dress DiDi made for AB and gave the nursery our first try! Not so great...Let's just say I won a $10 bet in church that she wouldn't make it through without seeing "Would the parent's of child number #710 come to the nursery" come across the screen! HA!! We still focused on remembering the powerful decision God made to sacrifice his only son for sinners like you and me, and I am more amazed then ever to think of the selflessness that took. I adore my wee one, and can't imagine parting with her for anything or more specifically, anyone!



Finally...we had a yummy brunch at the Dixon's and had fun with our little cuz Syd and "Auntie Amber" was able to join our family fun since she has to be away from her family this holiday. It was just a weekend full of family, and little sweet babies realizing that they have playmates around! I hope everyone else's weekend was a wonderful as ours! Be Blessed!










4 comments:

  1. These pictures are the cutest pictures! Let me say... I am impressed that Stephen made it this long toting around that girlie bag! I want to see pictures of this necklace! Sparkle, sparkle??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I was wondering who the parents of 710 were. Joe and I thought it would be us! Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!! Right?? I knew it though...she's a sissy w/o us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And "Auntie Amber" loved her day with my girl.

    ReplyDelete