Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!
We had a mostly family birthday party (with a few scattered close friends and "aunts/uncle" who adore you). I am waiting to get more pictures from others there...as if this wasn't enough. There were some really precious moments with both of her great grandma's present and her grandmothers running around helping out like crazy! It was a wonderful day and to all of my momma friends, I strongly recommend an AT HOME party! It's hard hauling all that mess out somewhere and back with a baby who may or may not be asleep!! All in all, it was a great day though! Much Love!! The Dixons
| Her adoring Auties and there elected Hubbies & Hubbies to be! |
| The Birthday Girl with her Uncie Ryan |
Our Little Pal and Cuz Syd! She's about to take off walking!!
Her big first Bday is right around the corner!!
| Look at that Big Bully!!! |
| I'm 1!!! |










No comments:
Post a Comment