This one is my attempt at being artsy tonight....I was going to do 6 regularyl symmetrical frames, 3 over 3, but I only had 2 sets of 3 large frames that were the same size and they didn't look good not all the same. I feel like the group needs a small something in the bottom left hand corner....advice please??!!
Now these 2, have a different pic on the left side of the mantel...one with a charming large fram and the other, another 3 of the same frames but a different pic, obviously. I just can't quite tell which I like better, or if I even like it at all?? Again, thoughts??
Then we decided last minute that we would hook up the pontoon and head out to the lake, and it's somewhat safe to say, that AB LOVES the lake!! We had a great time. And check out the pic of that stinker who says she is DONE with picture taking in her momma's lap....WOW!!
So any advice on decor or placement of things would be great!! Not getting far on it these last few days, or at least where they should go. TIPS and DECORATING ADVICE desired!






Everything looks so good. All you need is a paisley wingback to complete the look ;)
ReplyDelete