Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sweet Face!



Oh my goodness....




In case there was any question...I am totally smitten by this face!! She is so happy and full of smiles for us! (she gives a super lot of them to daddy...)


This was her first week at CKC, Community Kids Club, on Tuesday's and Thursday's, and it just broke my heart a little. We were there to pick her up early on day 1, as you might imagine! She had a rough first day, but day 2, was much better. She took a 2 hour nap (thank you rain noise machine) and she was happy as a clam when I got there.

ABCD is proving to be an independent young lady. She adores us, and is handeling others better, but she tends to do best when she is allowed to have independent play time. But, the week has come and gone...We are prepping for some fabulous consignment sales this weekend and seeing what there is out there, ONLY that we can't live without. We have our NEEDS met, we could use a few more out and about outfits...we shall see. But our sassy little mud pie summer outfit is waiting to show's it's face! I love it! And her spring one..that one will make itself known SOON though! She is growing, getting bigger and stretching out of her 3-6 months things!!

Time Flies....Here is out little one this past week (week 20) She will be 21 weeks old at 2:14 in the morning! YAY!! We will have to take a pic before we head out tomorrow... I love our outings. Mommy/Daughter days are othe best!! I LIVE for them!!


1 comment:

  1. You have clearly cornered the market on cute stocking caps and hairbows.

    ReplyDelete