Sunday, June 13, 2010

Now What.

HOUSE FOR SALE!!

So we had another showing toady.  Fortunately we had a day and a 1/2 notice to get ready for it. UNFortunately all of our weekend plans bombed, but MAN, it all worked out well for getting ready.

I mean, the hubster and I (and the not to be forgotten late night help after dinner from mom) worked out butts off!!  We scrubbed, sorted, threwout, sanded, sweeped, mopped, vaccumed, decorated, redecorated, and ACHED!!  Not to mention, I cooked both lunch and Dinner for us!! I was so proud! Trying out new recipes from things I've recorded from Emeril and Paula Deen, nothing cray, just grilling things and stirfry.  But I was ALL KINDS of domesticated this weekend.

So we worked all day from the time we got the call Saturday at 11 am until midnight, and then, up at 7 as always, pushed and got ready for ......wait for it......THE EARLY SERVICE!!!  Yes, we did it!  **ok, maybe it's more of an issue for ME to be ready on time**
But we did it, and loved it! I think we may have to hit up the early service more often! We were home by 11!! Then of course, we got back to work and did so until 2, no break for lunch until 2:30 at the parentals for leftover pot-roast.

I mean, that was literally almost 16 hours of cleaning, DEEP cleaning, I mean, attic straightening and basement straightening, scrubbing floors w/ my hands, and much much more! You get the picture! 

For what...another 12 minute house viewing! 

Hopefully we will hear something...but you can't help but feel a little disappointed with 12 minutes! (that's a guess, I had stephen drive by, and by 3:20, they had come and gone)

So we are good. We have a SUPER clean house! I put up a TRASH BAG full of clothes that don't fit right now (working out w/ trainer and a couple people at work 2 days a week and small stuff at home).  And it's a good baseline to return to to be hopeful for some future showings or OFFERS (please Lord!!)

If not though, we understand and are confident that God's plan is better then ours!  It always has been so far!!  Proof #1: Stephen Dixon!!  Proof #2: Annabelle Cate!!  (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Who AS I TYPED her NAME made the HUGEST strain indicating a serious poopsie while rockin out her toys!)  Wish I had recorded that face!

Mean While, here's our new back patio set up!!  COME OVER & PLAY!!


Wow......I mean, 12x16 of concrete....$1000.  Glad we have it and can hang out outside now, but just now looking at it...sheesh. That's a lot of money!



No comments:

Post a Comment