Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Mini Me...

Annabelle, Oh, Annabelle...


You, my little one are a spitfire of energy, personality, determination, and fun!  You never cease to let us know what you "need" or "want" and have learned to be an exceptionally good squealer/screamer!  You get that honestly! Being the only girl and youngest with 2 big brothers...let's just say, I KNEW how to let people know what I needed.  I guess that's where you get it, because heaven's knows I always try to chill you out when you cut loose!!  You make us smile so much though! Your chattiness, energy, and determination just suck us in and we want to watch you leap over every hurdle that you come across! 


You keep us on our toes around this little house we want out of, and you are a daily reminder of how precious life is and how important it is that we raise you to be the best young person that you can be and grow into a healthy, beautiful, confident young woman. We love you so much and could never tell you enough how much fun we have with you around! You light up our lives and we are constantly looking for ways to touch your heart and make you smile because of how very precious you have been in our lives and we just look so forward to seeing you grow into this full  of life young person. I have no doubt that you will do something exciting and fabulous with your life. We love you little one!!  Hugs and Smiles to you like crazy!
Just love this little stinker!
Look at that little sass-a-frass!!


1 comment:

  1. oh little snukums come see your aunt aufrey!

    ReplyDelete